海外網1月4日電針對美軍空襲伊拉克巴格達機場,殺死伊斯蘭革命衛隊特種部隊“圣城旅”高級軍官卡西姆·蘇萊馬尼,俄羅斯總統普京警告稱,此舉或將使該地區局勢“極度惡化”。

(AP)- Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that the move could make the situation in the region \"extremely worse\" after an air strike against U.S. forces at Iraq's Baghdad airport killed senior officer of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps'Al-Quds Brigade on January 4.

  綜合俄羅斯衛星通訊社、英國廣播公司(BBC)消息,克里姆林宮新聞處發布消息稱,普京在與法國總統馬克龍通話時,對美國導彈襲擊造成伊朗將軍蘇萊馬尼身亡表示擔憂,雙方一致認為,美國的行動或將使該地區局勢“極度惡化”。據稱,兩國領導人之間的通話由法國方面發起。

Integrating Russian satellite news agency, the BBC, the Kremlin news service said Putin, speaking to French President Emmanuel Macron, expressed concern about the US missile attack that killed Iranian General Sulaimani, and the two sides agreed that the U.S. action might make the situation in the region \"extremely worse.\" The call between the two leaders was allegedly initiated by the French side.

  俄羅斯外交部早前已表示,美國空襲造成蘇萊馬尼身亡,將給地區和平與穩定帶來嚴重后果。俄外交部網站發表評論稱,此事令俄方感到“震驚”,美方做法無益于解決中東復雜的問題,反而會導致該地區緊張局勢升級。

Russia's foreign ministry has said earlier that U.S. airstrikes that killed Mr. Suleimani will have serious consequences for regional peace and stability. The russian foreign ministry website commented that the incident \"shocked\" the russian side, the u.s. approach is not conducive to resolving the complex problems in the middle east, but will lead to an escalation of tensions in the region.

  此外,俄羅斯外交部發言人瑪麗亞·扎哈羅娃在“俄羅斯-24”電視臺節目中稱,在造成蘇萊馬尼死亡的襲擊中,美國軍方是按照美國政客的指示行事,這些政客出于2020年美國大選的考慮而追求自身利益。

In addition, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Maria Zakharova said on \"Russia-24\" television that the U.S. military acted in accordance with the instructions of U.S. politicians who pursued their own interests for the sake of the 2020 U.S. election in the attack that killed Mr. Suleimani.

  扎哈洛娃說,伊朗將領蘇萊馬尼在美軍開展的行動中遇襲身亡,自此,全球面臨一個“新的現實”,即一國殺害另一國官方人士,“美國這么做,超出了任何法律范圍之外”。

Zahlova says iran's general, sulemani, has been killed in an attack on u. s.military operations, and since then the world has faced a \"new reality\" that one country kills officials from another,\" the u. s. does so beyond any legal framework.\"

  英國廣播公司(BBC)報道稱,聯合國秘書長副發言人法罕·哈克表示,聯合國秘書長古特雷斯呼吁美伊雙方保持克制,他對當前局勢加劇深感憂慮,“世界無法承受再來一場海灣戰爭”。

The BBC reported that U.N. Secretary-General Mohamed Haq said U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called on both sides to exercise restraint and he was deeply worried about the escalation and that \"the world cannot afford another Gulf war.\"

  據中國外交部網站消息,1月3日,中共中央政治局委員、中央外事工作委員會辦公室主任楊潔篪應約同美國國務卿蓬佩奧通電話。楊潔篪表示,中方對當前中東事態高度關切。中方一貫主張應通過對話協商解決分歧,反對在國際關系中使用武力。希望有關各方特別是美方保持克制,盡快回到通過對話尋求問題解決的軌道上來,推動緊張局勢降溫。

On January 3, Yang Jiechi, a member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and head of the Office of the Central Foreign Affairs Committee, should make an appointment with U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo, according to China's Foreign Ministry website. Yang said China is highly concerned about the current situation in the Middle East. China has always stood for resolving differences through dialogue and consultation and opposes the use of force in international relations. It is hoped that all parties concerned, the US side in particular, will exercise restraint and return to the track of seeking a solution through dialogue as soon as possible, so as to reduce the tension.

  當地時間1月3日,美軍對伊拉克巴格達兩個與伊朗相關的目標進行打擊,致伊朗伊斯蘭革命衛隊下屬“圣城旅”指揮官卡西姆·蘇萊馬尼喪生。美國國防部表示,特朗普批準了此次空襲,并稱這一決定是為了“阻止伊朗未來的攻擊”。伊朗最高領袖哈梅內伊反擊,將進行“嚴厲報復”。(海外網/朱簫)

On January 3, U.S. forces struck two Iranian-related targets in Iraq's Baghdad, killing Qassim Sulaimani, commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard unit, the Al-Quds Brigade. The U.S. Department of Defense said Trump approved the airstrike and called the decision \"to stop future attacks on Iran.\" Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has fought back and will retaliate \"harshly \". (Overseas Internet\/Zhu Xiao)


欢迎转载,转载请注明出处:美高梅官方手机app